In larger settings, additional DLT-100 2.0’s can be added to increase the number of languages supported, up to 14, or to increase the range of the system when used in “repeater” mode.
With a working indoor range of 200-250 (76 meters) feet indoors, the DLT-100 2.0 is ideal for most conference and meeting settings.
The DLT-100 2.0 is easy to use and requires no special technical expertise. With the push of a button, the interpreter can switch-off with another speaker, switch channels, or activate 2-way simultaneous transmission for easier interaction.
- Transmit and receive at the same time – no need to additional equipment required
- Weights just 2.8 oz including integrated LiPo battery.
- Accepts all standard microphones and headphones with standard 3.5mm plug (or use the internal speaker and microphone)
- Range of up to 250 feet (76m) indoors – ideal for most conference settings
- Increase the range by using a second DLT-100 in repeater mode
- Uses the 2.4 Ghz spectrum for crystal clear audio quality
- Up to 14 hours of talk time on a single charge (charge time 5 hours, but device can be operated while charging)
- 2 year parts and labor warranty from Williams Sound
- Change groups without accessing the menu
- Tone adjust control
- DLR-60 2.0 Digital Receiver (or earlier DLR-60 and DLR-50 models)
- All standard mics and headphones with 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) plug
- CCS 044 Silicone Skin (available in 5 colors)
- IC-2 Interpreter Console