IR SY4 Mid-Range Infrared Interpretation System Features
The SoundPlus®IR SY4 commercial-grade, mid-range infrared interpretation System is ideal for for commercial spaces such as classrooms, conference rooms, small theaters and courtrooms. Up to 18,000 sq. ft. of coverage is capable with the versatile IR T2 infrared transmitter. No secondary units are needed due to the extra wide range and coverage pattern.
- Dimensions: 9.0″ W (229 mm) x 3.8″ D (97 mm) x 1.4″ H (36 mm)
- Weight: 0.84 lb. (0.38 kg)
- Power Supply: TFP 057 Desktop style international certified power supply with IEC line cord, 100-240 VAC input, 50-60 Hz, 18 W; 48 VDC output
- DC Power Input: 2.1 mm ID barrel connector, 48 VDC, 0.2A, center positive
- Green LED Power Indicator
- System goes into power save/sleep mode after 12 minutes of no use
- Modulation: FM Wideband, ±50 kHz deviation max, 50 μS pre-emphasis
- 2.3, 2.8, 3.3, 3.8 MHz Transmission Frequencies
- Coverage Area: Up to 18,000 sq. ft when used with the RX22-4 receiver in single-channel mode
- Audio and Line inputs: Phoenix style connector jack for Ch A and Ch B accept line level, balanced or unbalanced audio
- One yellow Audio Indicator LED for each channel. Stays on steady when audio is present.
- BKT 024 Omnidirectional mounting kit for wall or ceiling
- Compatible Receivers: WIR RX22-4, WIR RX18, IR R1, IR RX20
- 5 year warranty