The T35 transmitter uses a microprocessor to compress the signal for max clarity, and can broadcast on 17 preset channels in the 72.1–75.9 MHz range.
This professional grade transmitter is powered by a microprocessor and features easy-to-use menu controls that let you to toggle between Voice (for interpretation), Music or Assistive Listening modes with the push of a button.
The T35 can be operated as part of a rack mounted (one EIA space wide, 1/2 high) system, or stand-alone.
- Automatically configures itself to the appropriate setting – no guesswork!
- 1000’ operating range – ideal for theaters, auditoriums, and other large spaces
- LCD display shows power level, signal mode, channel and other key information
- Use either an XLR (microphone) input or standard 1/4″ TRS jack
- 24 VAC power supply connects with a secure 3-pin Molex jack
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on the transmitter from Williams Sound (90 days for accessories)
- PPA T35 transmitter
- ANT 025 antenna
- WCA 013 audio cable
- TFP 027Euro power supply with WLC 005 line cord