Re-designed for 2014, the PPA T45 features a range of advanced digital input options, including AES and SPDIF. These help the T45 integrate seamlessly into modern AV systems. Designed for large venues, the T45’s 1000 foot signal range is ideal for facilities where extended coverage is essential.
The unit’s three powerful microprocessors allow the T45 to program itself, taking the guesswork and complexity out of setup and configuration. Just use the high-resolution LED screen to quickly select among the preset listening options (voice, music, or hearing assist) to instantly apply the ideal audio settings.
The T45’s integrated digital signal processing is designed to provide crystal clear audio clarity, and the equipment is backed by a lifetime PLUS limited warranty from Williams Sound.
- Advanced audio inputs – including AES and SPDIF technology allows unit to connect to digital audio sources
- High resolution LED display and simple menu navigation
- Digital audio signal processing for crystal clear audio quality
- Sleek design integrates visually into your interpretation audio equipment
- Pushbutton setup and operation
- Operating range of 1000 feet (305 meters)
- 3 integrated microprocessors
- Adjustable power output
- XLR, TRS, RCA Inputs
- Limited lifetime warranty from Williams Sound
- PPA T45 FM Transmitter Base Station (1)
- ANT 025 antenna (1)
- TFP 048 power supply (1)
- WLC 004 Main Power Cord (1)
- 3 ft RCA cable (1)