The T55 FM+ transmitter uses a microprocessor to compress the signal for max clarity, and can broadcast on 17 preset channels in the 72.1–75.9 MHz range.
The FM+ WaveCAST WiFi connects to the installation location’s Wi-Fi Network. It does not provide a network on its own. The Wi-Fi network will need to be installed and established before the FM + can be used.
The T55 can be operated as part of a rack mounted standard 19” Rack, one EIA rack space high, 1/2 space wide. 1–2 units can be mounted in a single rack space with optional RPK 005 (single) or RPK 006 (double) Rack Mount Kits.
Visit Williams Sound for more information
- Professional audio inputs: 1/4”/XLR, phantom power, line level output jack. Audio presets — hearing assistance, music, voice and custom
- 16-bit DAC provides 48Khz sample rate
- 10 segment LED bar graph Optional Dante input
- Single-channel audio streaming over Wi-Fi
- True professional audio interface
- Supports 45 users in unicast mode or 1500+ users in multicast mode.
- Works with free WaveCAST iOS or Android apps FM FEATURES
- Up to 1000 foot operating range
- Adjustable RF power output
- Professional DSP audio platform
- Works with existing Williams Sound FM receivers
- PPA T55 transmitter
- ANT 025 antenna
- WCA 013 audio cable
- TFP 048 Euro power supply with WLC 004 line cord