When used with the RX22-4N receiver, the WIR TX90 transmitter covers an area of 28,000 square feet with clear, low distortion audio, making it easy to provide a quality service, indoors or outside.
Useful for providing simple range communication to staff or selective audience hearing assistance at public events, conferences, or music events, the WIR TX90 transmitter features three built in transmission settings designed to match its performance to whatever the situation requires
Perfect for conferences, meetings and courtrooms, the WIR TX90 transmitter requires no license to operate and comes with pre-set music and voice settings, so no complicated audio configuration or government licensing.
Because IR signals do not go through walls, you can be assured that all audio stays within the room.
- Designed for use both inside and out, the WIR TX90 transmitter is resistant to interference from high-efficiency lighting.
- Combined with a modulator, WIR TX90 transmitter accepts direct audio input through 3 Wire Phoenix CH A and CH B connectors (allowing both balanced and unbalanced input) and is capable of transmitting through two carrier frequencies (CH A 2.3/2.8 MHz or CH B 3.3/3.8 MHz).
- Complete with easy to install wall mountings, the transmitter itself has an attractive and professional looking black metal housing, designed to cool via convection without need for fans, and durable plastic lens.
- A 3-Pin Molex Connector provides a power input (at 24 VAC at 50-60 Hz, TFP 010 power supply included) while a 20 minute timer provides an automatic shut off when audio input is not present.
- Five-year warranty from Williams Sound on labor and parts
- The WIR TX90 transmitter is also ideal for use in providing hearing assistance or audio description in theaters, and is compatible with Dolby, DTS and Doremi systems.
(1) TFP 010 power supply
(1) WCA 079 50’ power cable
(1) WIR TX90 transmitter
(1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
(1) BKT 024 wall/ceiling mount