International Shipping Policy
Translation Equipment HQ ships equipment all over the world using an international freight forwarder. Our international shipping costs are determined by a combination of package weight and dimension. They can vary significantly depending on the equipment being shipped, the destination, so please contact us for a free international shipping quote. Please read these terms and conditions of international sales carefully:
- Restricted Countries: We can ship to any country in the world, except Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Uganda, and Sudan.
- Duties / Customs: The buyer is responsible for all import paperwork, customs and duties fees and taxes (VAT). Generally, once an item arrives in your country, the carrier (usually Fedex or DHL) will contact you to arrange the payment of these fees, which are based on your retail purchase price of the equipment. Check your local laws and regulations to determine what taxes and fees may be applicable.
- Lead Time: International shipments are subject to forces outside of our control including weather, carrier delays, customs and administrative delays, etc. For this reason we are unable to guarantee delivery times for international shipments and suggest allowing 2-4 weeks for equipment to arrive. We will provide you with tracking information to keep track of your shipment on the way.
- Export Prohibited Items: Certain products may be restricted from shipment to your country based on manufacturer or US government policies. We reserve the right to cancel and refund your order if this is the case.
- Sales Tax: Translation Equipment HQ only collects sales tax for items being shipped into the District of Columbia. Check with your local government to see if you are required to pay use tax on purchases from us. If you are a DC tax exempt entity, please have your certificate ready to send at the time of your order.
- Privacy: We value your privacy. International shipments may be searched by customs authorities. Translation Equipment HQ may also be called upon to provide information about your order to our freight forwarder and international shipping carriers. Carriers may transmit this information to customs authorities for the purpose of complying with local laws and facilitating customs clearance.
- International Refunds / Repairs: If any item requires warranty or return service, the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs to the manufacturer. If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, we reserve the right to retain the original shipping fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages.
More questions about international shipments? Contact us here.
Hi – I’m Will and I started this company to help you find the best simultaneous translation / interpretation equipment for your organization.
If you need a sales quote, are looking for an audio product you don’t see on the site, or have any other questions just drop me a line.
I usually respond within 30 minutes during business hours (EST).
Call: (877) 817 0733
Note: All equipment we sell is for interpretation using a LIVE human interpreter/translator. There is nothing that I know of that exists now that is able to produce a good quality audio translation without a human interpreter.