- Contains everything you need to provide crystal clear interpreted audio for up to 20 audience members (can be scaled up for larger groups)
- Designed for a two-interpreter, two-translated language scenario OR single interpreter with floor feed relay
- Contains a rugged briefcase-style carry case for secure transport and storage
- Secure audio transmission using 87-bit encryption and frequency hopping technology
- Can easily be scaled up for more listeners by adding additional receivers
- Range of up to 750 feet!
- Includes charger, case and everything you need to operate the system in one package
- 2 DLT-300 Digiwave transceivers with included charger (used by interpreters to transmit interpreted audio to audience)
- 20 DLR 360 receivers (used by audience members listening to translated audio)
- 20 BAT 010-2 AAA alkaline batteries (these batteries are non-rechargeable and provide up to 24 hours of listening time) You can purchase re-chargeable batteries to use with the system here.
- 2 MIC 044 2P headset microphone (head-worn microphone for the interpreter)
- 30 EAR 022 earphones (single ear earphone does not sit inside ear, easy to clean with wet wipe and reuse). Other headphone options are available here.
- CCS 042 DW system carry case