When the DLR-60 DigiWave Receiver is combined with a compatible transceiver, such as the DLT 100 Digital Transceiver (also available from Williams Sound), areas with a range of up to 100 feet outdoors or 250 feet indoors can be covered with crisp, clear reception.
The DLR is equipped with a built-in speaker as well as an audio jack for headphones or earphones for a personal level of audio assistance.
Fully portable, and easy to use, the DigiWave Receiver makes providing hearing assistance or live translation as simple as selecting a channel and handing them out to an audience.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen displaying volume, battery level, current channel, and signal strength.
- Attractive, durable design using black ABS plastic makes it both lightweight (only 1.7 ounces without batteries) and ideal for use with neck loops or headphones
- Lasts up to 24 hours on a pair of AAA batteries and includes an automatic shut off when left idle for more than a minute to conserve battery life. Alternately, the DigiWave Receiver can be used with a pair of rechargeable AAA batteries and combined with a Williams Sound charging dock, making power management both easy and convenient.
- Employs an automatic frequency-hopping system and an 87-bit signal encryption. The DigiWave Receiver uses GFSK modulation and operates on a 2.4 GHz ISM band.
- Operates on 15 simultaneous channels, with a 65 dB S/N ratio and a 150 Hz to 11 kHz frequency response.
- Covered by a two year parts and labor warranty, from Williams Sound
- DLT-100 Digiwave Transceiver
- CHG-1012 Drop-in 12 Bay Charger