Designed for midsize meeting, conference, or training settings, the INT 4 system is ideal for when two interpreters are working into the same language. With 25, DLR-60 2.0 receivers, the system can accommodate 25 listeners, and is expandable to an unlimited number of listeners within a radius of 250 feet.Additional DLT 100 2.0 transceivers can be added to expand the number of languages (maximum 14) supported by the system.
- System can can accommodate up to 14 translated languages (with additional DLT-100 2.0 transceivers)
- Fast setup – no onsite tech required
- No console, mixer, wires
- Lightweight set (17 lb) — saves on transportation costs
- Expandable – add more listeners or languages as needed
- Uses the 2.4GHz spectrum — legal in most countries worldwide
- Expand to any number of listeners (with additional DLR 60 2.0 receivers)
Designed for Shared Language and 2-Interpreter Settings:
Here’s just one of the possible scenarios for using the system:
- Give one DLT 100 2.0 transceiver to the presenter(s) to transmit the event audio to the two translators (they can be at the rear of the room, or located in a different, nearby room)
- Audience members receive DLR 60 2.0 receivers and can listen to either the main language for hearing assistance or the listen to the translation feed on a separate channel.
- The two interpreters use the other two DLT-100 transceivers to simultaneously listen to the speaker and relieve each other providing interpretation for the audience. To begin interpreting, an interpreter simply presses the TALK button in his/her transceiver.
Complete System Includes:
- DLT 100 2.0 transceivers – each packed with charger (3)
- DLR 60 2.0 receivers (25)
- BAT 010-2 AAA battery (25)
- MIC 054 lapel mic (1)
- MIC 044 2P headset mic (2)
- EAR 022 earphone (25)
- CCS 044 silicone cover – comes in your choice of 5 colors (1)
- CHG 102 Digi-Wave 2-bay charger (1)
- CCS 042 DW heavy duty carrying case (1)