Perfect for offering both live translation or hearing assistance during a conference, meeting, or presentation, the WIR RX15-2 makes it possible to offer up to two translation into two different languages simultaneously.
This headset ensures professional look and inconspicuous operation, with top quality circuitry to ensure a crystal clear audio experience.
- Accepts IR signals at two frequencies, 2.3 MHz or 2.8 MHz, and is compatible with Williams Sound IR transmitters.
- Each ear has a dedicated volume-control knob, making it easy for each listener to tailor the experience to individual hearing needs.
- Using AAA Alkaline batteries, the headset lasts through 80 hours of continual use
- Weighing in at a mere half pound with batteries with a comfortable ergonomic design
- Low signal-to-noise ratio (60 dB (IEC weighted)) will ensure that wearers will always have a quality sound, essential for uses as a hearing aid or translation service.
- Receiver has also earned approval by CE, RoHS, and WEEE due to its quality construction and reliability.
- Each headset features individual volume control
- Two-year warranty
- Push-button frequency selector