- Lightweight, wireless and totally portable; easy to store equipment in a backpack or briefcase
- 87 bit signal encryption protects the security of your conversations.
- Expandable. Easily add up to 14 languages and unlimited listeners
- 250 foot indoor range makes system ideal for almost all meeting and conference applications
How To Use
1. Give your interpreter the DLT-100 2.0 transmitter and Mic 054 lapel microphone. He/she is positioned at the rear of the room to listen to the event and provide interpretation.
2. Distribute the DLR 60 2.0 receivers and earphones to your audience. They simply tune in to the interpretation channel as necessary to listen to the language audio feed.
- 1 DLT 100 2.0 Digital Transmitter (used by translator)
- 1 MIC 054 Lapel Microphone (used by translator)
- 5 DLR 60 2.0 Digital Receivers (used by audience members)
- 5 EAR 022 Earphones (used by audience members)